Pearson Book Online
Here is a link to our textbook online: https://sso.rumba.pearsoncmg.com/sso/login?profile=eb&service=https://k12integrations.pearsoncmg.com/ca/dashboard.htm&EBTenant=redlands-ca
How to log in:
- Click on the “Textbook Online New” Chrome icon on your desktop
- Log into the Pearson Sign In Page
- Username: FirstName+First Three Letters of Last Name - Dot - First Five Numbers of SSID
- Password: Full SSID
- Classes & Products page
- You will see the class (my class) with an arrow.
- Make the arrow point down by clicking on it
- Our class should show up below my class name
- Select “myPerspectives ELA California Grade 11 “
- A new window will open with three options: Programs – Classes – Grades
- Programs will provide you with the student edition of your book and any other unit resources
- Classes will be used later in the year. This is when I can assign readings or assignments online and you must complete and submit them online.
- Grades will tell you your grades for the assigned assignments and any tests that were completed online.
Looking for the novel/story that we read in class?
Many of the novels/stories that we have read in class are located under the Class Links section of this website (to the left) under Full Text of Novels/Stories. If you have fallen behind in reading because of a sickness or absence make sure that you keep up by reading the missed parts online!
Join The Class!
|Join this class (online)! There will be many benefits to doing so, including email reminders about upcoming big works.
On the left side of the page, there is a box for ID. Enter your last name (up to six letters) and the first two letters of your first name, plus your birth date written as six numbers.
EX: The password for John Richardson birthdate Jan 20, 1996 would be:
The second box would be for your password. This is a five digit number. It is the last five numbers of your 10 digit permanent student ID. That is the number on the FRONT of your ID card, or on your class schedule.
For example, if your permanent student ID is 1924406121, your password would be 06121.
So log on already!!
Then, find my class (Academics, Teacher Web Pages, English, Mrs. Baker) and click on the upper right message "Join this Class" I need to approve you on my own computer, and there it is!